As Christmas approaches, not everyone has the time to be informed on suitable stocking stuffers for the holidays, especially for marijuana connoisseurs. That's why this year, Marijuana Packaging is comprising a list of our top new arrivals that can be used as "stocking stuffers" for the marijuana aficionado. What makes this year's list special is that there's something for everyone, whether their interest be in holiday colors, actual product features, ease of use, or low pricing.
Holiday Vape Pen (Featured Item)
LFTD Herb Vape Red 2300mah
- This newly arrived vape pen is made with 100% stainless steel and reaches up to six different temperatures, each indicated by a different colored LED lighting mechanism. The technology offered with this state of the art vape pen, features an automatic 10 minute shut off control, which preserves battery life.
Candy Cane Bubbler
- If candy cane indulgences are on your holiday list this year, then this bubbler may be up your alley. The dynamic patterns and swirling color designs ensures the reminiscence of candy canes.
Heavy Green Dotted Bubbler
- This 9 inch, hand-blown bubbler easily made it to our "stocking stuffer" selection based on it's sheer performance and color patterns. The red and yellow ribbon encircling the bubbler is perfect holiday contrast to the multiple green knockers featured throughout the body of the pipe.
Multi Reversal Heady Hammer
- Whoever receives this multi-colored, hand-blown, heady glass bubbler in their stocking is sure to be the envy of all of their friends. The color combinations on this pipe speak for themselves and are sure to be admired and appreciated as a holiday stocking stuffer.
Custom Reversal Oil Rig
- What stands out most about this uniquely designed oil rig isn't it's holiday colors and knockers resembling lights, but it's actual size. This little guy stands at only 5.5 inches in height and makes for an ideal holiday stuffer.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
Alsome stuff I would appreciate if I could speak with someone into dispencery
Sure, what’s your email?