The Humboldt blunt filling machine starter kit has absolutely everything you need to fill your blunts quickly. Humboldts are manufactured right here in the United States with premium, high-quality durable plastic.
Each blunt filling machine comes with a blunt riser for effortless removal of the blunts from the machine. Each machine also includes a blunt packing tool to assist you in packing your material tightly into your blunts during operation.
The vibration table included is a sturdy and high quality made machine, made for frequent usage by dispensaries and collectives. The industrial quality electric motor that has been specially configured to maximize efficiency and smoothly shake your material. Each motor is made from high quality stainless steel parts and is hand-checked and tested for quality control at our facilities to ensure longevity and reliability. They are a great addition for dispensary business owners because the efficiency of quickly packing blunts saves time and money.
The included vibration table stabilization pad helps to minimize the sound of shaking on any hard surface and also keep your vibration table in place while it's in operation.
This Humboldt filling machine starter kit can pack up to 55 blunts at once, in just a short amount of time. These machines are also incredibly user-friendly and intuitive to use. The detachable components make assembly, removal, and cleaning quick and simple. The Humboldt starter kit is perfect for a small company increasing its rolling production or an independent grow operation expanding its market.
- Blunt filling machine
- Blunt riser
- Blunt packing tool
- Vibration Table
- Vibration Table stabilization pad
- Extension cord with power switch
How to Use:
- Place the blunt filling machine on the surface of the vibration table and set the blunt riser and packing tool aside for now.
- Fill the machine’s blunt holes with empty blunts.
- Turn the vibration table on and begin filling the the top of the machine with your material.
- Use the included blunt packing tool to compress and tightly pack the blunts during operation.
- Once the blunts are nearly full (leave some space to twist the end), turn the vibration table off.
- Lift the blunt filling machine, and place the blunt riser on top of the vibration table, underneath the blunt filling machine.
- Rotate the blunt filling machine while pressing it down on the riser. The riser will eventually slide into the bottom of the machine, while simultaneously lifting the filled blunts.
- Remove each filled blunt from the machine and twist the end to finish.
- Compatible Size: 2G King
- Capacity: Fills 55 Blunts
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Color: Black
- Size: 12" x 12" x 12"
- Made in the United States
FINAL SALE UNLESS DEFECTIVE AND REPORTED WITHIN 7-DAYS
⚠️ CA PROP 65 : WARNING
Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov