The pedal activated Semiautomatic Vaporizer Cartridge Filling Machine cuts down on your filling time, rapidly serving up 1ml of concentrate per pedal stroke. This highly efficient machine works with both glass and plastic vape cartridges and is ideal for both topping off and hand filling methods. Operation is basic thanks to an intuitive digital temperature control. Adjustable flow rates and a heated oil delivery system and product reservoir (up to 200°F) allow for work with a vast variety of oil viscosities. You can switch between oils in mere seconds with minimal loss – less than 1ml! The 140ml oil reservoir can be conveniently filled while the machine is in operation. Even challenging vape cartridges are no problem for this machine – from vertical to angle-filled, top post to membrane. It even includes an adapter for filling syringes. Made in the U.S.A., this aluminum and stainless steel machine remains lightweight and portable and features an adjustable height for easy benchtop use. The machine requires a quick, basic set up with 120V AC power and 40psi compressed air. It’s a must for any high functioning dispensary.
The Patent Pending Manual Filling Machine is a foot-pedal operated fluid dispensing system designed and built by expert American automation engineers in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Adaptive Feed Control
Digital temperature control and feedback based on viscosity allow for real-time temperature adjustments. Visual dispense feedback lets you know when you are ready to fill. The Manual FIller supports high viscosity fluid without a pressure pot.
Precision Pedal Operation
Precisely fill up to 1mL per pedal stroke. Never over-fill. Simply and quickly adjust the fill volume. Need to top off? That’s easy too, simply press and release the pedal as needed for a partial-fill and the Manual Filler will automatically reset for another dispense.
Safe, laboratory grade, replaceable components make switching between product simple and affordable while the 140ml capacity, heated product reservoir can be filled dynamically during operation.
Portable & Safe
Lightweight, portable benchtop design requires only 120V AC power and 40psi compressed air, making setup, operation, and cleanup safe, quick, and painless.
American Made & Customizable
Designed, assembled, and distributed in the United States of America with the highest quality controls, components, and stainless steel; each Manual Filler can be customized to your specification.
- Foot pedal operated pneumatic controls
- Quickly adjust the Delivery System to fill any volume up to 1ml per stroke
- Volumetric product delivery with adjustable flow rate
- Laboratory grade, replaceable components. Switch between fluids in seconds!
- Flexible for use with different form factors and other containers
- Supports high viscosity fluid without using a pressure pot
- The 140ml Product Reservoir can be filled dynamically during operation
- Heated Delivery System and Product Reservoir up to 200F (93C)
- Automatic digital temperature control
- Syringe fill adapter included
- Integrated pressure regulator and optional Air Filter
- Portable benchtop design with adjustable height
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel construction
- Fill-Rate: 3000-5000 per day
- Less than 1 ml loss during product changeover
- 1 Year Warranty with Lifetime Tech Support
- Reference 1 | Reference 2
FINAL SALE UNLESS DEFECTIVE AND REPORTED WITHIN 7-DAYS
⚠️ CA PROP 65 : WARNING
Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
MCF1 is amazing. Easy to use and clean up and maintain everything is easy...
Issue with capping machine, for the price (3k) it does not eliminate humm error factor at all. Over tightening and then under tightening. Does not maintain its tension point. On my model Every 300 carts we have to readjust the machines tension setting back to the proper point. For the price, it Should be more like a $200 Impact driver where the drive kicks off at the exact tension you want. Needs more R&D and a digital or analog tension setting... Not what they currently use a Basic unreliable twist tensioner. Just a suggestion. ( For the money, buy a DeWalt impact driver. Make a rig to tighten the tips out of wood)