Marijuana Packaging Coronavirus COVID-19 Shipping Status
Fri, March 13th
To our valued customers,
We, as a company, have been closely monitoring the events surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) since it was first announced. In light of what we’ve learned, we’re reaching out to inform you about the proactive steps we’ve taken to minimize any potential disruptions with your future orders during this evolving situation.
What has happened to date:
- We have been experiencing a spike in call volume and customer service requests regarding orders and shipments.
- Our suppliers and manufacturers have stated that we may experience unexpected delays in deliveries.
- Additionally, we have been receiving an influx of orders with larger-than-usual unit counts.
- We have been monitoring our inventory levels closely and have heavily stocked our warehouses in anticipation of manufacturer delays.
- Our warehouses are staffed with additional employees to meet the current increase in shipments.
- Our customer service team has been reinforced with more representatives to field your questions and concerns.
- Lastly, we have added this real-time shipping status page to our website to keep you informed on the cities and states of which orders may be affected.
What you can do:
- We strongly advise you to place your next order ahead of schedule before domestic delivery issues arise.
- Consider increasing your average volume of units in your order in anticipation of shipment delays.
- Please consider your 4/20 inventory needs sooner than later.
While we’re confident in our ability to fulfill your order needs, we understand that certain situations are out of our hands. With international shipments already feeling disruptions, we anticipate that domestic shipments are up next. Let’s work together and take these precautionary measures to ensure our businesses feel as little of these interruptions as possible in case delivery companies such as UPS and FedEx temporarily cease operations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department directly or visit our website shipping status page for more information on this matter.
We appreciate your understanding and encourage everyone to stay safe as we navigate through this developing time.