The Easy Butter Co. herbal butter infuser is your key to the fastest way to infuse herbal butter and oil with "No Straining!" - Makes Butter in 10 Mins!
The Easy Butter Maker will have you enjoying "magic" butter or cooking oil in no time. This piece is your key to mastering the fastest and most convenient method of infusing herbal butter or oil possible. It will make 1 stick of butter or about 1/2 cup of cooking oil in only a matter of minutes, for best results 10-20 minutes. The process is as easy as throwing your herbs, butter, and a bit of water into the unit, provide heat, and let the Easy Butter do the rest. If that doesn't seem simple enough, this product requires no straining, leaving you with less of a mess to clean up and more time to enjoy your herbal infused recipes. Unlike its competitors, the Easy Butter does not depend on electricity to operate, giving you the freedom to make herbal butter or oil just about anywhere while at the same time greatly decreasing the chances of malfunction. Put the fun back in baking today and pick up an Easy Butter!
- MAKE COMPOUND BUTTER IN JUST 10 MINS - Easy Butter Co makes the creation of compound butter and infused oils easy and fast. Designed for the amateur cook but used by chefs worldwide. All you do is cook and pour, this self-contained straining unit makes this super easy to get clarified compound butter and infused oils.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION means that your easy butter company butter maker is made to chef quality standards and will last you for years to come.
- SMALL & PORTABLE - The Easy Butter Maker is small and portable, about the size of your standard tea kettle, making cleaning and storing a breeze.
- “MEDICINAL” or COMPOUND BUTTERS AND INFUSED OILS can be made quick and easy by cooks of any level to create “magical” cookies, muffins, sauces, or gravies
1. Cube 1 stick of unsalted butter (1/2 cup olive oil), place in lower pot and add water.
2. Place filter through butter/oil. Add finely chopped herb.
3. Reassemble the unit, place it on the burner at medium heat.
4. Cook until you begin seeing steam.
5. Upper pot will contain the finished product. Pour into a plastic container, remove the water mixture with an eyedropper.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: Always make sure to allow the unit to cool completely before cleaning. Soak in warm, soapy water and then rinse. Regularly wash rubber gasket and filter plate to ensure optimal results.
Easy Butter single stick machine works well; I ran it thru twice. Next time I'll do it three times, making it more potent. I spread it on toast, had a pleasant enough flavor. Mix it with peanut butter and you'd never detect the bud in it. I will try making cookies and see what the heat doe t the potency. Perhaps frosting, on popcorn with Parmesan cheese, or similar uses will be fun.